Re: [TenTec] CW

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW
From: Jim <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:44:19 -0600
I use my logging program, DXbase.

Freeware that does this is CWType, written by UA9OSV. You can read about it at www.dxsoft.com. I haven't used it since it requires a slightly different software interface than DXbase, which I'm set up to do. Interface instructions are included in both programs, and may cost $5 max, depending on your junkbox.

Jim N4AL

William Evans wrote:

What software/hardware combinations are some of you using to interface your rig with the computer so that CW (and hopefully other digital modes) can be manipulated by someone with short, fat fingers that sometimes quiver and shake? What would be the best way to interface the two without a large outlay of cash? Your answers and help will be greatly appreciated.

73
Bill, W4ISH