[TenTec] F.S. Argonaut II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Argonaut II
From: "Joseph Trombino Jr" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:23:41 -0500
Howdy Fellow TenTec'ers:

 I have for sale an Argonaut II 5W QRP transceiver.  This digital radio is
in collector condition without a scratch, ding, dent or any imperfection of
any kind.  I replaced the backlight with a new TenTec unit with 50,000 hours
MTBF.

The radio covers 160m thru 10m with  SSB/CW/AM/RTTY/FM and also covers from
100Khz to 29.999.99Mhz general coverage.  It is also an excellent Shortwave
receiver.

Will sell the radio for $600 plus shipping.  Thanks for reading and enjoy
the hobby.

                                                     Joe W2KJ
                                                    North Carolina