Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and PTT?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and PTT?
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:07:41 EST
In a message dated 11/6/03 10:11:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
btippett@alum.mit.edu writes:
>>This was one of the first things I asked for, but have
been told it is impossible for CW. <<

That is a major bummer!
I was hoping that I was just deficient in finding how to do it. If this is
the reality, then it sucks. I also found QSK unnecessary for the contester and
it is a killer on relays, thousands of clicks vs. tens. I can see the benefit
for ragchewing and net operation. But for contesters it is mostly a non issue.
So TenTec will not implement the change? We have to finish the design of the
Orion? Can I get discount/refund?
If it is impossible, then I guess I better have look at it.

Yuri