VS: [TenTec] qst orion review when ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: VS: [TenTec] qst orion review when ?
From: "elstar-mt" <elstar@elstar.fi>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:59:04 +0200

Well, QSK should work so, that vacuum relay is silent and non active during
fast cw word , no function between dots or during character.

RX should listen over Vacuum relay. I am not sure, does it work on level 0 -
0.7 V as
below diode edge voltage, or is there pin diode somewhere.
Anyway signal level must be near ground potential.

In my Orion as well my previous Omni VI it does not work. In Corsair at
least it was
super nice. I think also in Paragon I , which I had for 2 years.

I have tried to set delay more in Orion, but it does not work at all.

I wish, you do not mid, if I send this later today to Paul / Ten-Tec
Service.

Anyway thank you for help.

Rgds; Mark OH3LX.