Re: [TenTec] lawyers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] lawyers
From: "Bill Fulling" <w4njf@email.midflorida.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:50:10 -0400
Hi Jerry,
In case you are not aware of this well known fact,most people despise
lawyers.They are only around to sue doctors,nursing homes and HMOS.Ever try
to get a layer to defend you against a traffic ticket in court?After
"billable hours" are taken into account the person tickeded would be better
off  pleading  guilty and going to jail.Of couse the inept layer has two
other  courses to take;get elected as a judge or run for political
office.You can get disbarred,but Bill Clinton has shown thats no big deal.
If you are a lawyer,its not something I'd be bragging  about pubicly.
73 de Bill