[TenTec] Limited space antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Limited space antenna
From: vsantis@earthlink.net (Vin Santis)
Date: Thu Jul 10 08:29:43 2003
Good morning,

I'm faced with having to make an antenna change because of severely
resticted space. I wannt to operate on 75/40 meters in order to continue a
sked with friends within a 500 mile radius. This will not be my only
antenna since I also luse a vertical successfully. My thought is to use two
Ham stSticks for each band as shortened dipoles mounted on the same mast
and separated 2 to 3 feet from each other. I'll appreciate any comments on
this arrangement or alternatives to it.

TIA,

Vince Santis, N1VS
Winsted, CT