[TenTec] field day from hell

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] field day from hell
From: larrylg2@hotmail.com (LARRY GREENBERG, N5BEA)
Date: Thu Jul 10 00:16:03 2003
I guess you read my comments.. I was worried because I forgot the subject
line..

As for as the cheap lap top. ..

I am a little skilled at ebay. If you not find a friend who is or use
"half.com" on ebay.

I checked just now. The was a real oldie a Compaq 50mhz for $55. (on
half.com)

But a little more practical, I saw a 133 mhz Dell complete with Windows 98
Sell for $98..  This was guaranteed t be working on arrival..

Another place is to look on ZD NET or just search for used computers with
something like the new Yahoo advanced search.

Larry Greenberg, N5BEA