[TenTec] Re: L net tuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: L net tuners
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Thu Jul 3 19:00:50 2003
That's a clever idea. In my reading on L networks, I usually see a
series inductance and shunt capacitance at the output end, but the
antenna book says that a shunt L and series C can also be used. I
haven't seen this configuration anywhere. How is the TT model 238 wired
and how much capacitance is used? Is 400 pf enough?

                        Bob WB2VUF