[TenTec] TenTec Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Delta II
From: HBW0MXY@aol.com (HBW0MXY@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 23:50:44 2003
Rusty:

I have a Ten Tec Delta II that I would like to sell.  It is in excellent
shape both cosmetically and electrically.  I just have too many rigs and need
cut down on those that I don't use.  Mine has been sitting in the box for about
two years and its a shame to keep it that way if someone could be using and
enjoying it.  It comes with the instruction manual, power cord, and hand mic.

I am asking $500.00 plus shipping for it.

Let me know if you are interested.

73,    Hal       W?MXY                    Colorado Springs, CO