[TenTec] TCXO Alignment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TCXO Alignment
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat Jun 14 19:28:15 2003
Bill, K6WLM, wrote,  in part:

>  The "shiny silvery gadget" with a hole in the top is
> probably the TCXO adjustment.  Rather than guess,
> may I suggest a call to Ten Tec support on Monday to
> be sure!!!

Excellent thought, Bill.  Will just wait,  as you are correct,
it is not a real big deal.  Only time I notice is during our
daily Hawaii Interisland Afternoon net when we are all
supposed to be on frequency,  hi.  Just irritates me to
have to set my Orion dial to 7.087.975 instead of
7.088.000.  BTW,  we are allowed SSB operation
out here between 7.075 and 7.100 MHz.

73,  Jim  KH7M