[TenTec] VE3JC's Power Mite Web Page

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VE3JC's Power Mite Web Page
From: ve1dy@yahoo.com (Paul (ve1dy))
Date: Fri Jun 6 06:16:18 2003
This link does work.

Shortly after I posted it, I went back to the link and it was
temporarily out of order.  Most of the night I think.

I checked it again this morning and it works fine.

I'm sorry I wasted your time (all 20 seconds of it).

Some people will still enjoy it I'm sure.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7378/powermite.html

73, Paul