[TenTec] Photos of Orion Stations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Photos of Orion Stations
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu May 29 16:37:29 2003
Hi,

Just in case you didn't know,  there are photos up of
some 12 different amateur stations using an Orion
as the "main" rig on the yahoogroups.com web site.
To view them,  I guess you must join  the group,  having
an ID and a password.  But might be worth it to see the
photos.  BTW,   a couple of photos of my set up with
the RX-340 and Orion tied together using the N4PY
software are there;  the last two photos posted to the
site.  I could e-mail my set up photos directly to any
of you who would rather see my station that way,  hi.
They would come as attachments,  so cannot be sent
via the reflector.

Interesting to see the operating position lay outs by
the different users.

73,  Jim  KH7M