[TenTec] External Speakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] External Speakers
From: N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sun May 11 23:28:42 2003
geez. . .

what is it?

Mike N4NT

----- Original Message -----
From: "WILLIAM MANSEY" <wa2pvk@verizon.net>
To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 11:03 PM

I "accidentally" came across a brand of external speaker that I had
previously never heard of.  I was curious and decided to give them a try.
(I ordered 2 - one for my Orion and another to use with my Argonaut V)  I
will hesitate at this point because I am not sure if mentioning "another"
brand is appropriate for the reflector.  Sure - various "other" brands are
mentioned from time to time and I do NOT think that it is "illegal" :-) to
mention competitive products BUT- - - Please permit me to ask:  Is it
acceptable to mention such a product here?  I have NO connection WHATSOEVER
with the manufacturer in question.  I just happened to find something (I
doubt if I am the ONLY one here to know of this product) and want to play it
safe by asking FIRST and posting (?) LATER!    Thanks and 73, Bill
wa2pvk@verizon.net