[TenTec] TenTec Radios for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Radios for Sale
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Fri Mar 28 13:20:33 2003
Hi Guys,

I am unloading a few radios that I have in the shack. I am selling the
following:

1ea. Omni D Series-C transceiver (this specification has WARC bands) for
$350 + S&H. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and
electronically. It was back at TenTec for a realignment in May 2001.
Everything works fine. Comes with al filters and original manual.

1ea. Omni D Series-B transceiver (this specification has the 30M and 12M
WARC bands added at the factory in May 2001) for $325 + S&H. It is in
excellent condition cosmetically and electronically (I have jpegs). It
was back at TenTec for a realignment in May 2001. Everything works fine.
Comes with .500 and .250 hz filters and original manual.

1 ea. Corsair II, 1.8, .500 and .250 hz filters, manual and it is in
excellent condition for $550 + S&H. This radio was back at TenTec in
February 2001 for realignment

1 ea. Paragon with 1.8, .5, and .250 hz filters, Geihl chip, 960 power
supply, manual and excellent condition for $950 + S&H

I ea. Model 405 linear amplifier (Matches Argonaut 509) and manual in
excellent condition for $150 + S&H

1 ea. Ft-900 with YSK-900 separation kit in new & unused condition with
manual in original box for $750 + S&H

1 ea. Ft-101ZD in excellent condition, with 500 hz optional CW filter,
matching speaker cabinet and matching desk microphone and manual for
$259

I have many jpegs for all of these radios and will send same to
interested parties upon request.

Thank you,

Mark,
KB8GKZ