[TenTec] Corsair 10-10 mobile

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 10-10 mobile
From: bstephens1@mindspring.com (robert k stephens)
Date: Fri Mar 14 22:47:37 2003
Well all the parts for my "new" Corsair have finally come in the mail. I
just put together the power cord and Airpax breaker just in time for the
10-10 mobile contest. Hopefully when I connect everything tomorrow morning
it will work <g>

If you hear me on 10 meters tomorrow please give me a call and tell me you
are using a rig from Tenn.  Base stations can contact mobiles. It's ok if
you are not a member of 10-10 ,I'd love to contact lots of Ten Tec stations.

73
hope to hear you
Bob KB1CIW