[TenTec] Argo review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo review
From: toffe@svenstedt.com (Christopher Svenstedt)
Date: Mon Mar 3 13:21:28 2003
Hi all,

He.. I'm actually quoted in the review. And that's my opinion. The original
706 is a whole lot less radio then the Argo V. Despite all nuts and bolts,
bells and whistles.  Let the rise burn in the stow.  You may think this is a
superficious not in dept opinion, and you may have a point... Okay, I
confess, I had a ruff day at work today....

Regards /SM5VXC