[TenTec] places to sell ham stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] places to sell ham stuff
From: w2nra@w2nra.com (Art Searle)
Date: Fri Feb 7 22:31:43 2003
Thank you all,

Here is a list of the suggestions I received to sell non-TT ham gear so far.

 ARRL classified - free to members:  www.arrl.org/RadiosOnline
Colorado QRP Club:  groups.yahoo.com/group/CQCSWAP
eham:  www.eham.net/classifieds
QRP-L:  groups.yahoo.com/group/QRP-L
QRZ:  www.qrz.com/board.html
QTH:  swap.qth.com
reflector search:  google.com and search "? reflector"
SGC list:  couldn't find it
Usenet:  rec.radio.swap
Usenet:  alt.ham-radio.marketplace

I did the google search first and the first thing that came up was a post to
tentec@contesting.com from someone selling the same radio I am trying to
sell.  I just felt it might be considered inappropriate by some, including
me.  Who am I kidding.  All you guys know how good the Argonaut V is and
aren't about to buy some other inferior brand radio.  I'd be wasting my time
here :^)

I feel this thread took up way more bandwidth than I intended.  My humble
apologies.

Thanks again,

Art
W2NRA