[TenTec] Dear Scott & Ten-Tec ... "Thanks!"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dear Scott & Ten-Tec ... "Thanks!"
From: csturner@slonet.org (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue Feb 4 18:23:25 2003
On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 03:05 PM, Billy Cox wrote:

> Personally Scott, thanks for the measurable differences that your
> company
> has accomplished as to raising the bar there since you came on board.

All very well and good.  I am with you brother!

> It's rather sad how quickly some jump from the "swear by, to the swear
> at"
> mindset on here.

Why is this sad?  This is the part I don't understand.  I like the
diversity of opinion and consider the "complaints" to be helpful to
sharpen my wits and skills on this reflector.  And, at the very least,
it informs me about what others are thinking.  It certainly doesn't hurt
Ten Tec one iota, they stand for themselves.  Their radios are fine
equipment even if someone things they're not.

Clark
WA3JPG