[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville
From: N4LQ@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue Jan 21 21:40:57 2003
I don't understand you guys. I have here on my shelf a beautiful BLACK Omni
C. All the old OMNIs were black along with the matching HERCULES, TUNER and
event he huge power supply. A little aluminum trim was added for
enhancement. Black is nothing new to TenTec.
And now ladies and Gents...Presenting a white JA rig:
http://www.geocities.com/ja1vbn2000/ftdx401/ftdx401.jpg
Well know for it's ugliness, the infamous FTDX 401.
Personally, I think black or dark gray rigs look more professional than the
light colored rigs. I guess I've seen too many old time rigs and test
equipment of which most were black wrinkle finish.

Steve
N4LQ