[TenTec] For the PowerMite collectors out there

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For the PowerMite collectors out there
From: ku4qd@earthlink.net (Caitlyn Martin)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:27:37 -0400
Hi, everyone,

There is a PM1 which is in need of work on the infamous auction site --
you know the one I mean.  The thing is, it looks from the picture to be
in exceptionally good cosmetic condition.  For a collector who can do
the repairs this may be a good opportunity to get a clean PM1, which
isn't the easiest thing in the world to do.

Oh, and no, it's not my rig, and no, I am in no way endorsing the
auction site.  I'm rather annoyed at the site, in fact.  I just thought
some of you who might not normally look there might consider looking at
this.

72/73,
Caity
KU4QD