[TenTec] microphones and 12-meter antennas

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] microphones and 12-meter antennas
From: KD5NWA@MBayona.com (KD5NWA)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:13:36 -0500
You guys are totally off base on this, the brand of microphone does not
affect the SWR of the antenna system. Everyone that knows radio stuff knows
the best way to have low SWR is to tape a hush puppy to the output connector
of your rig, it need to be real close, within 8 inches of your radio.

Cecil
KD5NWA