[TenTec] microphones

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] microphones
From: CAlderma@ora.fda.gov (Alderman, Chester)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 06:46:52 -0400
Paul...you must be a rank novice to pose a question such as that!! We all
know that you control frequency drift by the way we speak into the
microphone...the rig will drift down if you talk across the mike, left to
right, the rig will drift up if you talk across the mike right to left. BUT
if you talk into the mike from bottom to top, you can reduce the rig's drift
to a point that it rivals the stability and accuracy of the speed of light.
But of course that applies only if you are using the microphone that either
is or is not supplied with your purchase of the rig.

Are all of the bands dead?

Tom/W4BQF