[TenTec] 2591's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2591's
From: kb1ckt@yahoo.com (Shawn Upton)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
A while back someone was looking for a 2591 HT.  I
have two that I might be willing to part with.  The
condition of both are a bit rough, needing a good
cleaning, one has a marr on the case (soldering iron?)
and the other has a noisy volume pot.  One good
battery pack, the other I think is bad.  I know I have
one antenna and one manual, and one home made charger.
 Reply to me offlist if you are still interested.

KB1CKT
Shawn Upton