[TenTec] Corsair PTO Rebuild ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair PTO Rebuild ?
From: ronald.hands@sympatico.ca (Ronald Hands)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 16:33:12 -0400
Mike wrote:

> I did cheat a little bit, I have a digital camera and took pictures as I
> removed things and then loaded them on the computer.  On a 17 inch flat
> screen things look really neat, nice and clear and it simplified things.

  I've been thinking, as I read the various postings on this
thread, that it would be a great idea if someone would produce a
good video of the whole process.  Might even be an idea for Ten Tec.
  In the meantime, perhaps Mike can be persuaded to post a
step-by-step sequence of digital pictures on someone's web site.

-- Ron  VE3SP