[TenTec] My BIG Jupiter Problem (Update)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My BIG Jupiter Problem (Update)
From: WmLB@prefer.net (WmLB@prefer.net)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:29:19 -0700
I was going to wait until the rig came back from
Ten-Tec, but given Brian's post earlier today, I
thought maybe I should let you know what has
transpired.

Paul Quentin at TT did advise me on Friday that they
had replaced the FINALS and were doing some testing
to insure that everything else was per specs. No
surprise I guess, since more then one of you pointed
out that the finals are pretty much the only things
tied to the heat sink. Obviously my biggest concern
was why it happened .. especially since I was not
transmitting at the time and when I had been
earlier, it was at my normal 35 watts or so for
PSK31

I told Brian in a email earlier this afternoon, that
there is just too many very happy Jupiter owners out
here and that I would think that our experience was
an "exception".. I certainly hope that is the case.

Bill

Costa Mesa, CA
Amateur Radio Station: W6WLB