[TenTec] SCOUT and Digi Modes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SCOUT and Digi Modes
From: j.parkany@arlnetwork.com (Jerry Parkany)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:05:53 -0500
Any one using a Scout either with homebrew or Rigblaster or other commercial
type interface for PSK and/or RTTY modes?   I would like to use my Scout at
field day this year specifically for these modes.  Last year we had a
"digi-station" using an TS830...it was a big hit...but owning both a TS820 &
Scout I can say the Scout runs rings around the 820 for receive in my own
in-shack comparisons. ( let's not start a thread about tt vs. kw).  Just want
to learn if anyone else has been-there-done-that and can offer some advice.

        Thanks & 73
        Jerry N8PY