[TenTec] Band Pass/Fade on Paragon?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Band Pass/Fade on Paragon?
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:23:35 -0500
Eric,

The Band Pass knob adjusts the center frequency of an audio bandpass filter.
The width of the filter is proportional to the center frequency (i.e. it is
wider at higher frequencies and narrower and lower frequencies). The Fade
control controls mixing audio that hasn't been through this filter with
audio that had. Withe the fade knob fullly CCW you get completely unfiltered
audio. WIth it fullly CW you get only filtered audio. The idea is that
mixing the two can make a signal more readable.

73,
Mark