[TenTec] Omni V audio monitor level

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V audio monitor level
From: ve3ios@servers.ca (Jeff Peacock)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:57:54 -0500
When I had my Omni V I had the same trouble. In fact now that I am using the
Jupiter I have replaced the Heil with a high quality headphone and a desk
mic. The Heil headphones seem to drop the audio output down and are also
very muddy. I thought the Heil was great until I got the Jupiter then found
out what I was missing. The monitor booms out the headphones now.
Jeff
ve3ios