[TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:07:03 -0600
A speaker cone moves as the result of 2 opposing magnetic forces.  Those
forces are: (A) from a permanent magnet field; or (B) from a electro
magnetic field.  Thus a strong field from a permanent magnet requires less
field from the electrical generated field to move the cone the same amount
of excursion.

73
Bob K4TAX