[TenTec] FS: Corsair I, remote VFO, KW antenna tuner...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I, remote VFO, KW antenna tuner...
From: w4ht_qrp@yahoo.com (Bob Durrell)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
Just in time for those wonderful government checks!

FS:  Ten Tec Corsair I with optional 1.8 khz and .5
khz filters.  In excellent physical and electrical
shape with a near perfect faceplate and no rubbed
silkscreen.  Only a couple of small scratches on the
back left side of the rig.  Went back to TT in May
2000 for a rebuild and has a silky smooth PTO.  Also
includes the model 280 PS and model 215 desk mic.
With original manuals for rig and PS.  Asking $450
shipped CONUS

FS:   Ten Tec model 263 remote VFO for Corsair I.
Bought from TT in October 2000.  Excellent all around.
With original manual. TT gets $175 for these when
available. Asking $150 shipped CONUS.

FS:    Ten Tec model 229B KW HF antenna tuner.  Does
have the 4:1 balun for balanced feed lines.  Truly in
excellent condition. With the original manual.  Asking
$225 shipped CONUS.

FS:    Non TT item...Ameritron 811 HF amplifier.  New
from HRO/Atlanta in November 2000. About 5 hours use.
As brand new.  Asking $475 plus shipping from 30135
but perfer a local deal if possible.

Sorry, no trades.  Family situation is forcing me to
leave hobby.  Please call me at 404 249-2498 days or
770 942-9911 evenings or e-mail for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

=====
"Almost 100% CW since 1968"