[TenTec] New Pegasus arrives and I have a couple of questions?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Pegasus arrives and I have a couple of questions?
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
Pegasus came in yesterday and at first glance it seems
to be a fine rig. I am going to run it through the
paces this weekend to see if it will work for me. I
wonder if someone could tell me how to wire the 705 to
the Pegasus. I need to know what color of wire goes to
what pin. I wired the 705 for an Omni-C and now I dont
remember how to put it back like it came. I may have
to sell a couple of rigs if I keep the Pegasus but
that will be ok. Know anyone who needs an Omni-C or an
Argosy II?
Thanks
Ronnie KE4VPN