[TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:22:15 -0500
There is something about the Emperor and his clothes . . .

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437