[TenTec] Improving Frequency Stability of Older Omni VI's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Improving Frequency Stability of Older Omni VI's
From: pywacker@fuse.net (pywacker@fuse.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 09:12:58 -0400
Dave, very excellent info. Being one here who is a slickler for stability I
also have used crystals from ICM and found them to be excellent. In years
past I used ICM crystals to improve the stability on a Yaesu 757 and also an
Icom 735.

One nice thing I have noticed with later TenTec's, the Jupiter and the
Pegasus appear to be pretty stable.

Pleasure meeting you at Dayton after so many years.

73 de KE4WY Jim