[TenTec] Bencher BY-1 and dust cover for sale!!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bencher BY-1 and dust cover for sale!!!!
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:38:18 -0500
Hi Bob,
I have no affiliation with Vibroplex, but have you considered
trying their Code Warrior, a dual lever paddle that is simply
a delight to use.  I also have the dual lever Kent and while
it is a good paddle, it is a bit stiff to the feel.  The fulcrum is
so short the paddle over-reacts.  Get one and you'll see.
The magnetic tension adjustments on the Code Warrior
really work.  Of course, the spring adjustments on the Kent
work well, too.
73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn