[TenTec] WTB: Analog Argosy 525 with accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Analog Argosy 525 with accessories
From: kla@helios.augustana.edu (Kevin L. Anderson)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:10:10 -0600 (CST)
>From some time I have wanted to pick up an Argosy
525 analog model to go with its similarly designed
Century 22 that I already have (and allow me to
keep my Scout in the car all the time).

So, if you have an Argosy 525 that you wish to sell,
please contact me.  I would desire it to include
the following options:  calibrator, 500HZ CW IF filter,
CW audio filter, microphone, 225 PS, and manual.
The Noise Blanker could be optional.  The PTO should
be in good condition, ideally recently replaced or
otherwise been through Ten-Tec's shop.

(I have also posted a similar request on the QRP-L list,
so if you have already replied on there, no need to
reply here.)

Also, what is a fair and reasonable price for the above
radio, assuming a radio in good to great condition?

Thank you.
Cheers/73.  Kevin, K9IUA, Bismarck North Dakota