[TenTec] Uh-oh -- Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Uh-oh -- Centurion
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:10:35 -0500
Last night when I turned on my Centurion, I was greeted with Ig
indication going negative and the amp is essentially inoperable.  Any
suggestions where to start looking before calling TT on Monday?  Once,
when the amp was brand new, the biasing transistor blew (within the first
30 minutes of operation), but I repaired that (not simple!) and have
never had a problem since.  Never realized how much I've come to depend
on the amp!  Guess I've finally grown tired of long hours chasing each
DXpedition barefoot on wires/vertical.

        73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas