[TenTec] FS: Triton 540 and PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Triton 540 and PS
From: smuncy@sintezo.com (Steve Muncy)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:26:22 -0600
Fifteen years ago I moved to a new address. My faithful Triton IV was
never unpacked, and was stored away in the attic. (My interest in
computers increased, and interest in ham radio decreased, so I stayed
off the HF bands for fifteen years. Now I'm bored with computers and
interest in amateur radio is increasing.)

I have unpacked the rig and have the following for sale - as a package:

Ten-Tec Triton IV (540 - Serial T-1004) - signs of wear around the
controls, and it needs to be restrung and the PTO rebuilt. Worked
great when I packed it away fifteen years ago, but I'm sure that an
overhaul at TenTec is in order.

TenTec Digital Display (Model 244) - worked fine; some wear around
the controls.

TenTec Model262M power supply with vox. Worked fine. Some wear around
controls and surface scratch on top rear.

This rig served me well through many QSOs and daily net activity. I
loved it, and my next rig will be a TenTec. However, it doesn't make
much sense to let it sit in the attic when someone can use it.

THE ENTIRE PACKAGE WILL BE SOLD AS IS to the person making the best
offer over $200 received by March 30. (buyer will pay the shipping)

--
Steve Muncy, NI5V     <mailto:smuncy@sintezo.com>
Dallas, TX            <http://www.sintezo.com/smuncy/>