[TenTec] DeOxit vs Deox-id?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DeOxit vs Deox-id?
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:51:43 -0800 (PST)
Anyone out there with experience know if one of these is a better quality
product?  I understand Ten Tec uses one of them to clean bandswitches,
don't know which one.  I have used DeOxit before (Caig) and it works
great.  I recently got some Deox-id (only thing in the local store) and it
seems fine on antenna tuner switches and variable caps, just curious if
there is any real difference.

Clark
WA3JPG

P.S. on an unrelated note - anyone have detailed specs on the tiny Alinco
DJ-C4T "credit card" radios?  We have tried a few sources and can't find
much (especially battery capacity) ... I am working with a team here at
Cal Poly University and we might choose this little thing for satellite
communications.  I have one here, just wonder if anyone has a service
manual or other specs that go beyond the advert literature.