[TenTec] Omni Vi freq drift and poor keyer?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Vi freq drift and poor keyer?
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:05:00 -0400
I agree, Mike. And look at the other reviews on that site. All rated high
scores and were quite complimentary.

I'll leave the comments on the Omni VI's keying to those who understand that
sort of thing, but I will say that I have had numerous complimentary
comments on the frequency stability of my Omni VI +3 when operating Clover
II and PSK31 - two digital modes that require a high degree of frequency
stability.

73,

Budd, W5BEN