[TenTec] model 301 cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] model 301 cable
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:09:48 -0500
Henry,
It's not that critical.

Go to Radio Shack and get a four conductor cable of whatever
length is convenient for your 301 placement at your station.

Try RS part number 278-777, $8.99 for 30 feet, 4-26g with "100%
foil shield and a 75%  overlap of wire braid" (?).  .  -- from my
96 RS catalog....

Or check Home Depot's electrical wire department and see what
they have.

73,
dale, kg5u