[TenTec] OMNI-VI Plus features lost from OMNI-V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-VI Plus features lost from OMNI-V?
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:07:37 +0100
Your comment about all of those poles caught me eye (sort of made me think
of fishing too!).

Back in the days of the OMNI C or Corsair, TT ads used to 'brag' about the
ultimate attenuation in their rigs.

Since I havent seen any mention of that in a long time, I was wondering what
the curve would look like in a V or VI..just as good, better, worse (a
little blowby).

any one ever measure it?