[TenTec] Which filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Which filters
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:55:00 -0500
OK, since I seem to have 'stepped in it',  let me say, that it wasn't my
statement that I was referring to any 'universal preference', I was simply
reading the replies to the original thread and wondered why no one seemed
to come out and say they liked the TenTec filters better. That HAS changed
since my posting, and I now am hearing from about 3 or 4 people an hour
about this.. If you look back through the thread you will see the lop-sided
was just making an observation.. I plan on several TT filters in my new Omni-6.