[TenTec] FS: Argosy I

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy I
From: K1epj@aol.com (K1epj@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:34:06 EDT
For sale TenTec Argosy I. 80-10 meter CW/SSB 50/5 watt analog display
transceiver. This rig was recently repaired/tuned up at the factory. It
includes Model 220 8 pole IF filter, 500Hz CW filter, Model 226 Crystal
calibrator, Model 224 audio CW filter, Model 223 noise blanker, mobile
mounting bracket, manual and Ten Tec shipping container. It is in excellent
electical condition and has a very hot receiver. I can "demo" on the air on
40, 20, 15 or 10 meters. The face plate is pefect, however the top case has a
few scratches.
$395 plus shipping from 03858
Dave K1EPJ