[TenTec] Looking for filters for my Argosy

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for filters for my Argosy
From: Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:45:42 -0500
Hello Lyndel--

The 219 is available from Ten-Tec and also shows up here on the reflector
often.  The 223 is scarce.  A 221 crystal filter (250 Hz ~ 500 Hz center
frequency) for the Argosy was posted a day or two ago.  This may not be very
compatible with the 224 Audio CW filter (which may be all you really need)
since their center frequencies are different (500 v 750 Hz).  The 224 is
available in kit form from Embedded Research under license from Ten-Tec.
Embedded Research:  http://www.frontiernet.net/~embres/products.htm

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net