[TenTec] RE: Your idea about testing a relay in-operation.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Your idea about testing a relay in-operation.
From: Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:30:23 -0500
Hi John, et al--

I wonder if a bulk tape degausser might help your relay.  Is it possible
that some part(s) become magnetized enough to interfere with proper
operation?

At least it is worth a shot.  It wouldn't cost anything to try.  Radio
stations used them to erase recording tape.  They might even be glad to give
one to you and you could become king of vacuum relay repair if it works.

Good luck.  Please let me know if this works!

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net