[TenTec] SKN

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SKN
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 13:26:21 -0500
Yeah, none of us has much endurance with a straight key, that's why the
bug was invented. The cure is to have a straight key nigh every month!
Maybe the Ten Tec owners or the boatanchors group will sponsor it.
Maybe FISTS already has such events. Good way to build up those muscles.

          73 all,  Bob WB2VUF