[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec "Placards"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec "Placards"
From: w8ek@juno.com (w8ek@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 19:40:19 EST
I am assuming that there might be some people who would like to display
information about their rig along with it.  A few years back (well, OK --
15 or 20 years back), when "Ten-Tec had dealers", they had "Placards"
that would sit beside the rig and explain some of the features.  I have
found a supply of those, and will offer them to those who might be
interested.

Full color Placards, approx 8 1/2 x 11 inches, with stand.  $ 5 each

2591, Two meter HT
Argosy II, HF xcvr
Santec HT-1200, 2 m HT

Two color Placards, approx 9 1/2 by 14, with stand   $ 4 each

Argonaut 515 QRPp xcvr
Omni HF SSB xcvr, 545 and 546
Delta HF xcvr, 580
Century CW xcvr, 570
Omni - C HF xcvr, 546
Argosy SSB/CW HF xcvr, 525
Corsair SSB xcvr, 560
Argosy II SSB xcvr, 525 D

Two color Placards, Approx 7 x 10, with stand   $ 3 each

242 Remote VFO (for Triton)
KR-50 keyer
251 AC power supply
KR-20 A keyer
KR-5 A keyer
405 linear amp

Prices do not include shipping from NE Ohio.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-Mail to W8EK@usa.net or KenMar.Ind@Juno.com
Voice phone (330) 499-7388

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]