[TenTec] Circuit board FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Circuit board FS
From: petef@sprynet.com (Peter Ferrand)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 23:44:27 -0400

Do you need a circuit board, Ten-Tec #90517?

I believe this is an IF board for an Omni A/B but it's been years since
I've had one of them and can't readily check.

This is probably the last of the spares I bought from the new parts
inventory of the Evans Radio (Concord, NH) going out of business sale, but
since I can't test it, I'm not making any representations as to whether or
not it works, but it looks like it's all there. I know I never replaced any
boards on my Omni.

Yours for $25 plus shipping if needed from  Nashua, NH 03060.

tnx es 73,
-Pete
(603) 889-1067
petef@sprynet.com