TT T-Shirts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: TT T-Shirts
From: prvalko@Oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 08:48:03 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 9 Jan 1997 BDrum5555@aol.com wrote:

> I'll take a size large!!!!!!!!

You are kind-a small for a typical ham then...

I don't wear T-Shirts in public unless they have a pocket (no
offense, fellas, but some of us have a sense of style ;-) )

I sure would order a nice cotton knit shirt, like a "golf" shirt, with
collars, if Ten Tec would care to have a few made up.  Most business have
these types of products to give to suppliers and customers (we call them
trinkets).  If anyone from Ten Tec is interested, I'll clue you in on a
company that makes these types of items.

73 =paul= W8KC
Collector of TenTecs and other fine plastics

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html