TenTec Keyer for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: TenTec Keyer for sale
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 19:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
I have a TenTec model KR-20 keyer for sale. This is their self-contained
keyer with dual paddles having the magnetic return springs. It has a
tremdous feel. Springs will feel mushy after you've tried one of these.
Now, this isn't the IAMBIC version. This is a plain ole keyer. You hold
the dashes and you get dashes then dots and you get dots but if you
squeeze them both, you get nothing. The KR-40 is the IAMBIC version. I
have two KR-40's and love them but having cut my teeth on IAMBIC keyers, I
can't begin to use the KR-20. They look almost identical. The only
difference is the KR-20 has a weight switch, giving two positions while
the KR-40 has a potentiometer. Both have internal sidetones and all one
needs is a speaker.

This KR-20 looks and works fine. The only thing I see that has been
changed is that the top has not got the  wood grained contact paper on it.
Which I suspect would be easily taken care of, as if it mattered.

These keyers are rare. I'de like to get $50 for this one. First e-mail
gets it. Or if anyone out there has a Johnson TR switch they want to
trade, that would be ok too. It must be the version with the self
contained power supply. 73

Steve Ellington N4LQ@IGLOU.COM  Louisville, Ky